Summer is almost over, so get ready for a back-to-school mini makeover! If you need a fun look to add to your usual beauty routine, look no further -- we've tackled Taylor Swift's fresh-faced makeup.
- Start with a clean and moisurized face, then apply a thin layer of foundation. If you have good skin, try a tinted moisturizer instead, or simply cover troublesome areas with concealer and blend.
- Sweep some color on your cheeks with a dainty peach blush.
- Get a peachy pucker with a light lipstain. These can be hard to work with, but their staying power will last all day.
- Dab your lips with balm to combat the dryness of the lipstain.
- Dust your eyelids with a light blue eyeshadow using an eyeshadow brush. Start with a light hand and build if needed -- too much blue eyeshadow can look cheap. You're going for a pretty wash of color rather than a blue stain.
- Apply a thin line of eyeliner, staying as close to the upper lash line as possible. Fix any mistakes with a cotton swab dipped in makeup remover.
- Brush two coats of mascara on your lashes, wiggling the brush for more definition.
- Sweep your face with a translucent pressed powder to stay shine free for most of your day.
Wondering what to do with your hair? Try Amanda Seyfried's messy side braid, our messy double bun, or our pretty side-twirl ponytail.