what you need- honey
- a container, jar, or bowl
what to do
- Pour as much honey as you want into the container. If you want to use it for just your face, you can use a tablespoon or two.
- Add sugar. The more sugar you add, the rougher and more exfoliating the scrub will be. You should have more honey than sugar.
- Apply to skin in the shower. Use gentle, circular motions without scraping your skin.
- Relax for 10-15 minutes. Be sure to turn off the shower while you wait!
- Rinse skin with cool water. This will lock in the moisture and give you a dewy complexion.
You might also enjoy our lemon sugar scrub and our tips for glowing skin.