Hair Idea: Side Twirl Ponytail
What You Need:
- long hair
- large-barrel curling iron or flat iron
- ponytail elastic
- medium-light-hold hairspray
What To Do:
1. Smooth your hair with a brush.
2. Begin fastening hair into a ponytail, but pull it to the side. Drape the hair over your shoulder.
3. Using your curling iron, add a twist to your hair and curl the very end. (Using a flat iron? The technique is similar, but it may take several tries to get it right.)
4. Lightly spritz with hairspray to set the curls.
As with any new hairstyle, it’s a good idea to practice a day or two before you need to show off this go-to look. The great thing about ponytails is that they put off a down-to-earth vibe; it doesn’t have to be perfect!
Would you rock this look? Leave a comment.
Did you try this hairstyle? Snap a photo and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org !