Hair Idea: Messy Double Bun
Hint: For this look, you're not striving for perfection. Go for full-out volume instead and use bobby pins to fix any mistakes.
1. Split hair into 2 sections, creating an ear-to-ear part in the middle of your head. This creates a top section for you to pin out of the way.
2. Tease the lower half of your hair, then wrap into a loose bun, securing ends with bobby pins.
3. Spray top section of hair with hairspray and tease roots at your crown.
4. Fasten pouf with bobby pins, then tie top section into a ponytail. Don't pull the ends of the last loop through the elastic. Now you have a looped ponytail -- the top bun.
5. Gently tug on the top bun to make it hang over the low bun.
Be sure to check out our side-twirl ponytail and messy side braid!