This isn't really a miracle treatment -- your hair is always going to be your hair, no matter what you do to it. But I have course, wavy hair that just sits flat against my head, and this really gave me to lift and fullness I wanted without making me work too hard to get it.
- Apply a thickening cream to clean, damp hair. (I use Marc Anthony Instantly Thick. It gives me volume and shine for only $7.99.)
- Blow dry with a round-barrel brush to seal in the product and fluff up your hair.
- Bend over (upside down!) and gather your hair on top of your head.
- Wrap your hair around itself and secure into a top-knot bun on the tippy top of your head. (Not too tight!)
- Sleep on it and undo your hair in the morning.
- Bend upside down again, hairspray, and you're good to go!
I really hope this works for you as well as it did for me. I love knowing I can wake up every morning and not have a bad hair day. If it worked for you, let me know!
PSST! Don't forget to Pin to Pinterest! Just use the Pin It button to the left.