Looking for simple ways to redecorate your space? Small details can make the biggest difference in how your bedroom looks and feels. Here are 5 affordable, no-fuss ways to give your room some extra flair in a snap.
1. Pillows -- I love pillows. The more the merrier! Throw some bright ones on your bed or chair for cozy comfort.
2. Hardcover books -- Adding some beautiful "coffee-table books" to your desk or shelves is a great way to give your room a classic, timeless feel (and make you look smarter).
3. Fresh flowers -- While it's not practical to always have bright blooms on hand, an occasional arrangement can really brighten up your space.
4. Cozy rug -- Add some warmth and texture to your bedroom with a coordinating rug.
5. Mirrors -- Hanging mirrors on the wall adds dimension and depth to your room, making it look bigger and more interesting. (Plus you have more opportunities to look at yourself. Always nice.)