# delicious, easy, healthy food ideas. Whether you love to snack or chow down on meals, here's a few simple low-calorie ways to bump your nutrition intake. Plus, it actually tastes delicious!
Breakfast: forget the Fruit Loops, they don't count as fruit
- TRIPLE BERRY SMOOTHIE In blender, place 1 package regular-flavor instant oatmeal (about 1/3 cup), 1 cup frozen mixed berries, 1/2 cup cacium-fortified orange juice, 1/2 cup fat-free milk, and 1 tsp. honey; blend till smooth (300 calories)
- WHOLE-GRAIN PANCAKES with peaces and raspberries (275 calories)
- APRICOT GRANOLA Mix 1/3 cup low-fat granola with a 6-oz. container of plain low-fat yogurt and 8 dried apricot halves, chopped (290 calories)
50 Calorie Nibbles for those who love to snack!
- 10 baby carrots with ranch dressing or salsa for dip (50 calories if using salsa)
- 20 thin pretzels with 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard or peanut butter for dipping (50 calories if using mustard)
- 14 frozen grapes...green works best
- 7 strawberries with 2 Tbsp. Cool Whip for dipping
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 Breyers All Natural Pure Fruit Bar