15.7.09

Gone to the Beach

I’m driving to Galveston tomorrow (not to worry, I’m not behind the wheel) with my family so I won’t be here for a few days. Then my friends are coming over for a week, so I honestly don’t know when I’ll get to update my 2 blogs. So if you’re wondering where I’ve been or coming to the conclusion that I’ve been abducted by aliens, I plead, do not worry. Of course, I might be eaten by a shark or run away and join the pod of dolphins residing in Galveston; but if this happens, my dad will notify you so you can mourn my parting properly. While I’m gone, I have a few wishes. First, if you go on a trip, I want the details in my chat box! Second, feel free to leave me well-wishes for safe travel. :) Third, keep reading your Bibles and share with me what you’ve been reading when I get back, because I will most likely be feeling deprived of my readers. Lastly, when I come back to you, a few exclamations of, "OMB MELISSA WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! OUR LIVES HAVE BEEN SO DULL WITHOUT YOU!" Yes, that would be nice. :)

Your Sister in Christ,
Melissa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Share your thoughts with other teen girls and young women just like you. Thanks for taking the time to comment. I promise to respond! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...