If you're looking for our top summer beauty tips, click here.
- Finishing powder -- Stay shine-free with some matte oil-absorbing pressed powder. (I use Clinique and Rimmel London.) This also sets any foundation you might wear.
- Mascara -- Focus on mascara instead of eyeliner. It will define your eyes without looking too made-up. Soft, full lashes look healthy and balance your features. If you're hitting the beach or pool, make sure you stick to a waterproof formula. For daily wear, stick to a less-drying normal formula and wash it off each night.
- SPF moisturizer -- Get a summer glow with an oil-free moisturizer that doubles as a sun barrier. (I use Clinique Even-Better Moisturizer.)
- SPF lip balm -- It will add shine, softness, and prevent a sunburn. (I use Neutrogena and Burt's Bees.)
- Lip stain -- Less goopy than lipgloss and less "makeup-ish" than lipstick, a pretty lip stain will give you all-day color without feeling like you're wearing makeup. Wear it under lip balm to prevent it from drying out your lips.
- Bronzer -- Fake a tan without getting burned by sweeping bronzer over your cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin. Blend with a brush for a natural finish. (I use Bare Minerals All-Over Color in Warmth.)