20.7.10

DIY Fabric Scrap Earrings

While searching for blog-worthy inspiration online, I found a cool idea I just had to share with you.
You can make these to match any outfit, and change them to look however you want. Try using different shapes, big or small, heart or teardrop. Experiment with different fabrics, patterns, and colors for a unique look. It's so easy and cheap and you-nique!

YOU'LL NEED:
  • 4 small scraps of matching fabric
  • Earring loops -- get 100 for a couple bucks at your local craft store
  • Scissors
  • Hole puncher




1. Cut 2"x2" squares in the fabric.
2. Punch a hole in the fabric.

3. Layer two fabric squares on top of one another, lining up the holes. Slip the fabric squares onto an earring attachment.

3 comments :

  1. Neat idea, never got my ears pierced though.
    People always give me adorable earrings regardless.
    I'm more of a nose stud person.
    Em and I are so getting ours done together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea for earrings! I've read through a few pages. You've got a wonderful blog :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jillian,
    I wish people would give ME adorable earrings! No fair! :)

    Rach,
    Thank you! New readers are awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share your thoughts with other teen girls and young women just like you. Thanks for taking the time to comment. I promise to respond! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...