15.8.08

August 2008 Picks

August 2008 Picks

We’ve got the best of the best right here. Check out these cool products that you’ll love!

Boredom Busters:
Boutique Monopoly
Just like the classic board game but with some fashion flare. Everything is pink, and it even comes in a cute tote!

Music:
A Little Bit Longer – the Jonas Brothers
This long-awaited new CD has just come out! The Jonas Brothers are a super-cool Christian band with great music. A Little Bit Longer is music to many fans’ ears.

Movies:
Prince Caspian
Enough said.

2 comments :

  1. Fab! I can't wait to get that cd, Though, I think I'll wait for my B-day-FREE cd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB! I can't wait to see the new Boutique Monopoly! It sounds SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share your thoughts with other teen girls and young women just like you. Thanks for taking the time to comment. I promise to respond! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...