Looking for new makeup? Here are my favorite grab-and-go products for when you need a quick touch up. This is great for travel, school, formal events, and any time you may need to find a mirror and get all dolled up in a snap. Share your must-haves in the comments!
1. Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie - This gives you a pretty pout (or smile!) without a heavy lipstick feel, leaving your lips soft with a subtle shine and a color that's like your natural lips, just a little dressed up. No mirror required!
2. Clinique All-Over Face Color in Almond Blossom - This is the most expensive item on the list, but it doubles as a blush and bronzer. Lightly dust it over your cheeks, forehead, and chin for a healthy, effortless glow.
3. Hard Candy Glow All the Way in Doll Face - I hated this product at first, but it works like a charm if you know how to use it. I dab it under my eyes before applying foundation to brighten my face. When I've had a long day, I use just the tiniest bit on my browbone and the inner corners of my eyes to make me look more awake. I'm not one for shimmer, but there is a time and a place for everything, right?
4. Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer - Designed to hide tattoos, this handy duo covers up blemishes like nobody's business. It comes with a liquid concealer and an optional pencil to use underneath. When your foundation starts to fade in the evening, this will keep your zits, marks, and acne scars from saying hello to everyone at the party.
5. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent - This seems to be everyone's favorite powder. Grab a fluffy brush and sweep it over your face to set your makeup and keep shine at bay. Be sure to grab the translucent (colorless) shade, as the pigmented options will cake over your foundation.