27.8.12

4 Easy Back to School Hairstyles



Get fabulous hair in five minutes or less. Sound too good to be true? Try it for yourself!
 


1. Twirly Pony - This look is super easy to pull off whenever your hair is on the messy side. If your strands are more tamed, you can curl your hair for a more polished look. Click here for our tutorial.
 
 
2. Sleek Knot - This polished hairstyle is actually super simple. Brush your hair thoroughly and apply a shine serum. Pull your hair back, twist your hair around itself tightly, and pin into place at the back of your head. You can loosen the bun for a messier look by gently tugging on it. Don't forget hairspray!
 
 
3. Messy Side Braid - This is my go-to look for any day when my hair is not cooperating and I don't have enough time to tame it. Click here for our tutorial.
 
 
4. Soft Curls - Brush your hair and wrap it in medium or large-barrel hot rollers. (The smaller the barrel, the tighter the curl.) Make sure you are directing the hair away from your face. Eat breakfast, get dressed, do your makeup, and then release your hair. Comb through with your fingers. You'll have irresistably beautiful hair.
 
BONUS!
5. Messy Double Bun - For va-voom volume, check out our creative tutorial here.
 
 
Need more ideas? Check out our list of cute ponytails, or get a quick hair makeover.

3 comments :

  1. Oooh! I love those! I am so-o-o-o going to try these hairstyle--this way I won't go to my class with the Exact same hairstyle every week! Ha-Ha! :) I especially love the soft curls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these hairstyles. My hair is pretty thick, but the side braid, side pony-tail and bun work great with my curls! Thanks for the blog, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great!! I'm getting sick of my usual school ponytail so these are great ideas:)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share your thoughts with other teen girls and young women just like you. Thanks for taking the time to comment. I promise to respond! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...