Quiz: Is He a Prince or a Frog?
1. His friends...
a) are fun, godly guys
b) are typical guys, I guess
c) are troublemakers with a crude sense of humor
2. When he's with his friends...
a) he includes me
b) he tries to include me sometimes
c) he ignores me or excludes me from the group
3. When it comes to school, he...
a) works hard and is resepectful to teachers and students
b) sometimes goofs off, but he's not failing as far as I know
c) only goes to school to socialize
4. Your friends think he is...
a) nice and a good match for you
c) a jerk
5. If you could describe him in three words, it would be...
a) kind, godly, fun
b) fun, nice, cute
c) cocky, disrespectful, flighty
6. When it comes to girls...
a) he's respectful and knows how to talk to them
b) he's not always comfortable talking to girls, or he's had a few failed relationships
c) he's more of the "love them and leave them" type
7. When it comes to his relationship with God...
a) he's totally focused on God
b) I'm not sure -- I think he's a Christian, but I could be wrong
c) he's not interested
8. You say: "I have to be home by my 10 p.m. curfew." He would say...
a) "Ok, let's figure out an earlier time to meet."
b) "Can you ask your parents to change your curfew to 11?"
c) "Forget about that. Your parents won't mind if you stay out late."
9. You and your best friend got in a huge fight. He would say...
a) "Maybe things will cool off if you give it time. Call me if you need anything."
b) "It's ok. She's not that cool anyway."
c) "Sorry. Gotta go."
10. His life motto would probably be...
a) a Bible verse
b) an inspirational quote
c) "Life is a party."
11. When you talk to him, he...
a) listens, and keeps the conversation going
b) listens, but changes the subject or ends the conversation
c) doesn't listen
12. Look at the way he treats his mother and sisters. He...
a) treats them with respect
b) doesn't pay too much attention to them
c) talks disrespectfully to them or about them