1.5.10

Cute Stuff I Found Today...


Saturday mornings are my days to sleep in, sip a Coke, reread Twilight, work on my blogs, and shop online. OK, so maybe it's more like window shopping. I don't usually buy things online (I like to try on clothes in a store to make sure they look good on me; this and the fact that I'm too cheap to pay for shipping.) However, I do look for tons of inspiration online. Yes, I am an inspiration-holic, if those even exist.
Today I (literally) stumbled upon an amazing teal dress for Modcloth.com . The cut and length are just right, it's modest, comfortable, and it's a great color. It looks best on average-sized and petite girls since it gives you some girly figure even if you don't have one. The belt, Missselfridge.com, comes separately. The barettes, Franceluxe.com, are cheap and cute, the lipgloss (Ulta.com) is a pretty pink, and green eyeshadow (Urbandecay.com) is the most flattering shade of eye makeup.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Share your thoughts with other teen girls and young women just like you. Thanks for taking the time to comment. I promise to respond! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...