Most people just slap on their facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizer, but your face is too special for that! The correct way to wash your face is simple and easy. All you have to do is change the directions in which you’re cleaning to follow the map of your face. Look at the diagram on the model’s face and follow the basic steps below using your cream cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. By following these guidelines, you are increasing blood circulation to your face.
1. Start at your neck, sweeping product upward. This will help prevent turkey-neck when you get older. You may have a beautiful face, but if the details count, you need a toned neck as well.
2. Apply product to the right and left of your chin and under your bottom lip.
3. Sweep up toward your cheeks.
4. Apply to your cheeks, sweeping outward.
5. Apply to your temples, sweeping upward.
6. Apply to nose, sweeping upward. Be sure to get on the sides of your nose as this area can get clogged easily.
7. Apply to forehead, sweeping outwards.